Car Rental in USA for Adventurous & Independent Holidays
Powerful, Beautiful, Stunning, Fascinating and Vibrant the United States of America (USA or States or America), is the paradise on earth. Whatever your idea of a dream holiday is, tour to America is only to confirm its supremacy as one of the finest travel destinations in the world. The USA is located in the center of North America continent and geographically it is the 3rd largest country in the world. The country boasts of 50 federal states and tour to each state will take you in an entirely different world. Manhattan in New York State has something to offer for everyone, including plenty of beautiful places, besides the point of what’s your definition to be beautiful. The city is one of the most visited travel destination in the world. From crowded cobblestone streets to skyscrapers buildings, and from lush green central park to the iconic Statue of Liberty, it is challenging for any tourist to visit Manhattan and not become spellbound. If you’re traveling to New York State, don’t miss on Time Square in New York City and its world-known yellow cabs. Travel through Las Vegas to see the world’s best gambling, shopping and entertainment places. Navy Pier in Chicago is another major tourist attraction in the country; from rides to eateries, museums to multiplexes, shopping to partying, Navy Pier has all in one place.
Hiring a car of your choice is a perfect way of exploring the wonder land America
If you’re a sightseer, America has a never-ending list of places that are awe-inspiring and exceptionally beautiful. You must visit national mall and Memorial Park of Washington (the capital of USA); the golden gate of San Francisco and the bay area adjacent to it; Legoland, Redwood national and state parks and heart castle in orange county California; Lake Mead National Recreation Area located between Nevada and Arizona, and iconic Niagara Fall on the US-Canada border. If you want to add a bit of adventure in your vacation, travel to great smoky mountain national park in the Tennessee, where you will see more than 800 miles of protected trails that welcome around 10 millions of hikers, drivers and birders every year. If you’re arriving in the country with a family, especially your kids, you must travel to Walt Disney’s original theme park in Anaheim where you can find some great Disney park’s attractions and spend some quality time in a clean and safe environment.
The USA is home of Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Faneuil Hall Marketplace in Boston, Beautiful mountains, blue water lakes, spectacular beaches, the Wave – a sandstone rock formation and Monument Valley. With economy car rentals in USA, you can explore the wonder land America at your own pace and in your own way. We have our sites in all major cities including New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, San Francisco, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Washington D.C, Chicago, Boston, Phoenix, Anaheim, San Antonio, San Diego, Houston and Dallas.
Traveler’s Guide to USA
- Americans drive on the right and overtaking on multilane can be done from both left and right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is either 16 or 18, depending on which state you’re. However, the car supplier may rent a car to driver above 24 years only.
- The USA boasts of an extensive and excellent road network that connects to every corner of the country. The roads connecting two states are equipped with parking zones, fuel stations, picnic spots, sanitation areas and other rest zones.
- The maximum speed limit varies from one state to another. However, in general, the speed limit is 112 Km/h on rural freeway, 96 Km/h on urban freeway and 40 Km/h on urban residential roads.
- The permitted alcohol limit in blood is 0.08 per cent. The law violators incur severe penalties. So, stay alcohol-free while self-driving.
- Some road rules and regulations in the USA change from state to state. Thus, always check the state wise regulations before hitting the road.
- In most of the states, it is mandatory for drivers and front passengers to wear seatbelts.
- Keep your headlights ON during dusk, fog or rainy atmosphere. Drive slowly during the rainy season, so you don’t lose control on the slippery roads.
- Carry a GPS device or a proper map before you leave for the road trip. In case you miss to turn or exit, never take back turn, instead proceed from the next intersection or exit.
- While moving out of your car hire, make sure you lock it properly.
- Carry your driver license, car rental proof and insurance document with you at all times.
Hire a Car rental service in USA and discover the unrivaled beauty of the land of America!!
Pick up & Drop Off Car Hire Location in USA
Known amongst the just married for its natural vistas, serenity and adventure, Australia is a perfect honeymoon destination. Top notch infrastructure, plethora of cuisines, enormous activities to participate in, the Australian cities have the best to offer you. Check out … Read MoreRead More
If you are planning to visit Rome, the challenge is to decide, what to do- what not to do. There are so many piazzas, archaeological sites, churches and paintings that even a lifetime might fall short. But, don’t stuff so … Read MoreRead More