Get Great Car Rental Deals in New Zealand
New Zealand is an island country situated at the southwest of Pacific Ocean. The country is widely known as god’s own country since 1800. The exceptional landscape beauty, icy mountains, fast-flowing rivers, unspoiled lakes, beautiful geysers and active volcanoes in New Zealand very well justify its description as the “paradise of the pacific”. The country boasts of exquisite flora and fauna comprising of plenty of forests, secluded beaches, sweeping coastlines and a great variety of animal breed such as Kiwi, which is a national bird of New Zealand. In New Zealand, the roads are excellent for self-driving and there are many car hire sites with a wide choice of cars for hire. We have our sites in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Napier, Tauranga, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Queenstown, Whangarei and Invercargill. A car rental service is a perfect way of discovering the biodiversity and geo-diversity of this charismatic country. Driving towards the north island, you’ll explore some breathtaking beaches, lush rainforests, vineyards, and culturally varied rural and urban areas. If you’re planning a trip to south island of the country, you’ll enjoy the most scenic drive of your life. From golden hue beaches of Nelson and Marlborough to the snowy mountains and glaciers of Southern Alps, you’ll unearth magnificent sceneries on every route.
Want to Explore New Zealand Beneath the Surface? Hire Our Car Service
The fanatical tour to New Zealand is not all about sightseeing; it is the adventure hub of the world. If you have head for heights, drive to Queenstown and enjoy bungee jumping, sky diving, white water rafting, jet-boating and Heli sky facility. If you are amongst the more adventurous crowd, there are plenty of things you can do in New Zealand, such as horse riding, mountain biking, skiing around the boiling mud, kayaking through supernatural fiords, scuba diving, surfing and whale watching from the boat. However, if you’re visiting the country for relaxation, there is a pool of leisure activities you can do here. The country boasts of golf courses, wineries, geothermal pools, galleries, museums and cultural sites such as Maori heritage. These ideas are just the tip of the iceberg; there are hundreds of others that turn your tour to New Zealand into unforgettable holidays.
Traveler’s Guide to New Zealand
- Driving is on the left hand side of the road and overtaking from right.
- The road network is quite good in all parts of the country. However, in winter some roads become slippery due to snow fall, it is wise to drive slowly and read the signposts on the road.
- The speed limits are 50km/h for urban roads, 70-80 for provincial roads and 100km/h for motorways and national roads. Make sure you don’t cross these maximum speed limits. You may also confirm the speed limit for specific area by viewing the road signs.
- Don’t overtake other vehicle near the double yellow lines, as it’s not safe to overtake on those paths.
- Both drivers and passengers are obliged to wear seat belts.
- Drink driving is an illegal in New Zealand. The offenders may receive severe penalties from Police. The permitted alcohol limit in the blood is 0.8 per cent for people above 20 years and 0 per cent for below 20 years.
- Road signs adhere to international standards and symbols. The distance is always written in Kilometers (Km).
- Bikers must wear helmet at all the time. And the headlights should be kept ON while on the road.
- Cycling isn’t allowed on motorways.
Choose GetACarHire service and experience the journey you’ll never forget.
For those not aware Italy produces some of the best luxury cars and perhaps this is the reason why Italians are so much passionate about self-driving car. In addition, the Italian peninsula boasts of some of the greatest roads in … Read MoreRead More