Hire a Cheap Car in Austria to Visit its Exciting Places
Austria is a mountainous territory and a landlocked country, which is bordered by Germany to the north and Italy to the south. With an estimated population of 8.47 million living across the area of 83,855 square kilometers, you will never find crowded roads. The beautiful roads and spectacular sightseeing of Alps are heart of the nation. Because of temperate weather, you can plan your trip to Austria during both summer and winter. What’s more, exploring affordable car hire services is easier in Austria.
By hiring your own car, you can discover some of the most beautiful mountains, lakes and scenic towns in the country. Danube River is one of the most pleasing drives in Austria that takes you along the river. Salzkammergut is another popular travelers destination in Austria; it’s also a site for ‘UNESCO World Heritage’. The drive from Salzburg to Dachstein is extremely picturesque. Grossglockner is the highest mountainous region in Austria and one of the most recommended tourist destinations from us.
Plan your Travel Venture to Austria with our Excellent Car Rental Service
We offer our one-of-a-kind car hire services to all different travel places across the country including Graz, Linz, Wels, Innsbruck, Vienna, Salzburg and Klagenfurt.
Traveler’s Guide to Austria
- Austria is delighting in an excellent network of national highways and freeways. The roads are integrated with the European motorway network and all of them are toll-free.
- Fuel cost in Austria is more expensive than in the UK. You will easily find fuel stations on and off main motorways. The motorway petrol stations remain open for round the clock, whereas those in countryside areas remain open during day time only.
- The speed limit for the car drivers across urban roads is 50km/h and on the national highways and motorways it ranges from 100 km/h to 130 km/h.
- Austria police is very strict for the people who drive with alcohol. The permitted limited is up to 0.5 per cent and offender may get asked for a hefty fine.
- In Austria, the driving is on the right hand side and wearing seat-belts are enforced for both front and back seat riders. Children below 12 years of age are not permitted to sit in the front row.
- It is recommended to follow the signboards on the motorway roads, if any. Mobile phones are not allowed while driving, but you can use earphones legally. So, what are you waiting for? Get started with your plan and book our car hire service in advance.
Pick up & Drop Off Car Hire Location in Austria
All of us have a lot to consider when we are planning out a budget trip. This planning reaches a whole new level when we are opting to travel by road. A lot of things have to be considered before … Read MoreRead More
Anytime you set foot in the entertainment capital of Australia, that is Melbourne, you will find the city abuzz with some or the other festive events. There is something unique going on for everyone out there – be it a … Read MoreRead More